- What information do we collect?
- PatientKind.org collects unique information about you (including your email address) when you specifically and knowingly provide such information (for example, account or profile creation). Your email address will be used to identify you as a unique user, and will not be shared with any other entity or organisation, unless you have specifically agreed to this. By providing other personal details you are consenting to their use. Profile information (username, name, location, symptoms, genes, etc.) is used to match you to other similar users on the site. Profile information is visible to all other users on PatientKind.org. For organization profiles, profile information is visible publicly and shared with search engines such as Google.
- Traffic Data
- Each time a visitor comes to the PatientKind.org website, we collect some basic technical information. We use software to keep track of traffic to our site and acquire such information as the location from which the traffic originates and which particular pages within the site are being viewed and for how long.
- With whom does PatientKind.org share information?
- PatientKind.org will not share personally identifiable information with any third party without your express consent.
- Is my personal information secure?
- This site has security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control. Despite these precautions there is always a small chance of a data breach. Please do not enter extremely sensitive information onto the site.
- What about the sites that you link to?
- PatientKind.org is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of web sites external to the domain “patientkind.org”.
- Who can I ask if I have additional questions?
- If you have any questions about this privacy statement or the website itself, please send us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org